House RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House RPG

We take this very seriously.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those Stupid Life Changing Moments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Jesus
Emma

Location : Earth. My dad grounded me for wanting to borrow the car...

Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Empty
PostSubject: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Chapter one:

My name is Rachel Green. I just moved here from New York. I can't help but miss the restless nights and the boring days. The nights went to the parties all my friends threw. As a New Yorker, city life was only culture. Here in Nevada, well, it just sucks. The days and nights are super boring. There is nothing to do, nowhere to go, and there's no one interesting to meet.
Nevada was a calm state, and the people were way too subdued. I expected to hear the roar of the taxis and the voices of angry drivers. I missed the arguments the neighbors had with the landlord for the apartments we lived in. I knew I would miss the bright lights shining in my window at night, and my monthly trips to watch the new broadway musical. I felt like I was on my way to an entirely different planet; a place I wouldn't belong.
It was a quiet Saturday in boring Navada; the day before my life would change forever. I wasn't exactly one of those "whores," but I loved parties and guys. Anyway, back to the story at hand. There was this girl, and she was dressed all funky. Was it Halloween already? She wore a little white dress with a wierd pointy hat. Last I checked, it was September third. "Hey, is it Halloween?" I asked, looking to her from my front door.
She turned to look at me, her piercing blue eyes almost glowing. She just started at me for a moment. Then she turned and walked away, as if she only stared at me for a mental note. I watched her go and wondered who the hell she was. After the packing was over, I went to sleep a bit early. The night felt restless as strange things occured outside.
The later that night, I awoke to use the bathroom. I couldn't believe what happened. I woke up, as normal, and went to the bathroom. This was only routine. I screamed when I looked in the mirror. Most of my hair was gone, so it was super short. I also didn't look like myself. It was wierd, because overnight, I went from a girl to a guy. How in hell was that accomplished?
I freaked out. I first took a peek into my pajama pants. I couldn't believe my eyes! I released the elastic lining my pants, and it slammed against my stomach. I watched this long enough to notice that my body was a bit more masculine. I poked one of the abs; it wasn't mushy! After staring at myself for a while in the mirror, I realized that I made a really hot guy.
After I had finished admiring myself, I looked out my bedroom window to see the girl dressed in white again. Why was she in my back yard? I looked down to her; she seemed distressed. She looked back up at me and went pale. Did she know something I didn't? She muttered something and disappeared, only to appear behind me. I turned and almost screamed. What the hell was she?

READ MORE HERE!

Too lazy to read?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://houserp.forumotion.net
LilyPwns

PostSubject: OhEmGee   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:19 am

You do know, thats literally my name: Rachel Green. Thanks ems for naming your character after me XDD
Back to top Go down
KFC
God
KFC

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:21 am

LilyPwns wrote:
You do know, thats literally my name: Rachel Green. Thanks ems for naming your character after me XDD

-stalks-
Back to top Go down
Emma
Jesus
Emma

Location : Earth. My dad grounded me for wanting to borrow the car...

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:07 pm

LilyPwns wrote:

Didn't see that coming. ;O
Back to top Go down
https://houserp.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Stupid Life Changing Moments   Those Stupid Life Changing Moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Those Stupid Life Changing Moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House RPG :: OOC Fun Shit :: Stories-
Jump to: