House RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House RPG

We take this very seriously.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the most amazing story ever.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leddy!
Moses

the most amazing story ever. Empty
PostSubject: the most amazing story ever.   the most amazing story ever. EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:26 am

I had an awesome idea for a music video for this song. So i shall try to put it on story form. also please when reading this picture it in anime form.

The main charecter sat by a cactus in the desert. She had black hair, a slim body, and was wearing a black beanie. She was around 15-17 years old. Some amount of feet that was far away stood a large machine that shot three missiles toward the girls direction. she jumped up really high, and her hat dissappeared up into the air. a missile chased her up, but she fall back down and the missile lost her. then another came soaring at her, she gripped it as it flew and smashed it into the ground, then jumped up onto the other one, and rode it back at the machine. She leaped off before the missile got too close, then the machine exploded. Injured, the operator crawled over to a walkie talkie, and radioed backup. In a few seconds, two helicopters showed up. One of them had two railguns on both sides and was shooting at her. Somehow, she avoided being shot as she ran towards the helicopter side, and jumped into it. She rammed the first railgun operator into the next one, and pushed them both out of the helicopter. she then pulled one of the railguns off of the helicopter and walked to the cockpit, she then shot up the cockpit and jumped out of the crashing helicopter. she then landed on the side of the other and with the railgun still in hand, slammed it into the rotor blades of the helicopter and jumped down to the sandy ground. Soon enough a huge AC-130 plane would have started to bomb her. she had managed to run to the nearby city, climb up a skyscraper. attack the Federal agent's gaurds that was ontop of the skyscraper, then throw him and the pilot of the helicopter off of the building. she got into the helicopter and flew up to the AC-130 without being shot. She jumped out of the helicopter and onto the bigass plane. she managed to punch a hole in the plane and toss in a small bomb, creating a large enough hole. she hopped in and judo flipped a personel, take his two pistols, and start killing the other personel. once she got to the pilot room she would then shoot up that place too. she then got to the back of the ship and activate the large bomb that was to be dropped on her. she then grabbed a parachute as she escaped out of the same hole she came in. she hopped off of the plane as AC-130 debris fell all around her. she activated the parachute and landed soon enough, in the desert where the story first started. Strangely, her hat gently fell on her head as she leaned back on the sand, and the song ends.

If you dont want to read
Spoiler:

Lyrics:

Since I know how low to go
I wont let it show
Won't you touch me touch me, I won't let it go
And now I stand, and I peel for more.
Won't you touch me touch me, I won't let it go

Yes I've finally found a reason
I don't need an excuse
I've got this time on my hands
You are the one to abuse

I don't need an excuse
You are the one to abuse
One to abuse

You're always talking back to me
You won't let it be, won't you touch me touch me
It never bothered you before
Now I stand and I peel for more, wont you touch me touch me, i wont let it go

I Don't need an excuse
You are the one to abuse

I Don't need an excuse
You are the one to abuse
One to abuse

Ooohh
Yeeahh Yeah
Ooohh
Yeeahh Yeah

I Don't need an excuse
You are the one to abuse

I Don't need an excuse
You are the one to abuse

I Don't need an excuse

I've got this
You are the one to abuse
I've got this
You are the one to abuse
One to abuse
One to abuse

Ooohh
Yeeahh Yeah
Ooohh
Yeeahh Yeah
Back to top Go down
KFC
God
KFC

PostSubject: Re: the most amazing story ever.   the most amazing story ever. EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:10 am

i get ideas like this all the time too x]
i thought about posting one but i'm too tired right now.
Back to top Go down
Leddy!
Moses

PostSubject: Re: the most amazing story ever.   the most amazing story ever. EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:17 pm

This song be bitchin. BlankStarePlz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the most amazing story ever.   the most amazing story ever. Empty

Back to top Go down

the most amazing story ever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House RPG :: OOC Fun Shit :: Stories-
Jump to: